Paulv2k4 FIFA 20 Career Realism Mod - 1.7 - Alpha 23
Version 1.7 is the "Hard" version of the mod. Please do not use if you dislike a difficult experience!
Features found in all versions
Changes to this version.
# Version 1.7
## Changes from 1.6.6
## Match Simulation
- Slight tweak to "who wins" logic adding a buff to the real life "top 6" PL teams
- Championship and lower leagues no longer finish with 100+ points
- Fixed buggy goal scorer and assister ratio table
- Adjusted goals scored for a more realistic goal scorer and assister table
- Lowered the "score" a smaller top league team would get for player evalution
- Ensured teams replace their missing players
- Added back AI searching for young exciting talent
- Loans are much more active
## Youth Academy and Scouting
- Rebuilt country youth ability table to match real world FIFA rankings
- Made it so 5* scouts are much more expensive
- Made it so 4* and 5* scouts find higher youth potential and starting OVR
- Youth scouts will no longer always get high potential and high overall goalkeepers each month - fixing an EA bug
- Fixed an issue where obtaining a Centre Back was incredibly rare
- Remapped "primary" attributes for all "types" of youth
- High tempered are now more likely to be concerned about their last match (win or loss)
- Calm players are now more likely to be generally concerned about everything equally
- Applied fix to Form to Morale table
## Player Tiering System
- A lot of younger players are now "Prospect" not "Sporadic"
- The best players of the team are now "Crucial" not "Important"
## Dynamic Boot System
- Players will now automatically switch boots to non-generic models and move around them periodically (other setting file required) (NOT DONE)
- New FIFA 18 style theme
## In game pause menu
- Added "Sim rest of match" to options to avoid a "forfeit"
- Recalculated the Match Earnings and Stadium Maintenance to match real life data provided during the PL restart (NOT COMPLETE)
- Recalculated the starting money for each team
- Lowered the amount earned from sold players
- Lowered the amount of budget and money transferred to the next season
## Player Contracts / Player Wages
- Reworked the contract lengths players ask for. They should now ask for more than their on and matching the rest of the team.
- Removed the wages going down depandant on the player to team OVR ratio
- Increased wages for top teams who hand over large amounts
- Increased the amounts teams outside the English Premier League will offer players
## Player Values
- Recalculated player values for all areas, OVR and ages. Much lower than 1.6.
## Player Training
- Player Individual training can now get zero attribute boost if they do badly (i.e. get E or F rating)
## Dynamic Potential
- Made a small change to DP so that the score for lowering potential is much likely to be reached
- Added Youth Academy to main dashboard
- Rearranged "season" tab with additional options
- Added "Fixtures" screen to main dashboard and season tab
## Graphics and Licensing
- Serie B is fully licensed (Unfinished)
---> Serie B logo and text
- SkyBet Football League sponsors added (Unfinished)
- Scottish "Ladbrokes" Premiership logo added